How can Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals help my child?
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals helps kids in five key areas:
- Life-saving equipment for affiliate and area hospitals, ambulances and schools.
- Educational programs designed to prevent injury and illness. These include Wasted, an anti-drinking and driving campaign; the Never Shake a Baby program; CARDIAC (Coronary Artery Risk Detection in Area Children) Kids; and more.
- Family Care Grants, providing financial assistance to families with a child who has been hospitalized due to illness, injury or accident, or who needs physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- The Special Needs Fund offers direct financial assistance for special medical needs that are not covered by private insurance or Medicaid. These include prosthetics, wheelchairs, braces, hearing aids, travel expenses to out-of-town physician appointments and much more.
- C.A.R.E. Mobile, a mobile health clinic providing health screenings and immunizations to children with limited access to health care.
Familes can receive assistance from the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals office during the following days and times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30 a.m.–noon and 1–4:30 p.m.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals staff is unavailable on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We apologize for the inconvenience, but look forward to assisting you during dedicated hours.