Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of CoxHealth is giving away a children’s outdoor play set, valued at nearly $1000. For just $10, participants can purchase a chance to win the set, and 100 percent of the proceeds will benefit the charity.
Tickets are available for purchase at the following locations:
- CMN Hospitals office, 3525 S. National, Ste. 203
- Community Financial Credit Union, 1220 E. Walnut Lawn; 815 W. Tampa
- Education Community Credit Union, 1221 E. Grand
- Springfield Catholic Credit Union, 1029 S. Campbell
- BluCurrent Credit Union, 1770 W. Sunset; 1983 E. Seminole
- TelComm Credit Union, 2155 E. Sunshine; 400 E. Chestnut; 2416 W. Battlefield; 338 N. Massey, Nixa; 161 US Hwy 60 West, Republic.
The play set, donated by Walmart, is on display at the corner of National and Walnut Lawn in Springfield. KY3 will announce the winner live Sunday, June 3, during the annual CMN Hospitals Telethon. For more information about this giveaway, call the CMN Hospitals office at 269-6853. The play set winner is responsible for securing transport of the set.
CoxHealth underwrites all administrative expenses of CMN Hospitals locally, so that every dollar raised stays in our community and helps local children. For more information on Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals or to donate, visit www.coxhealth.com/cmn.